CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shannon's Twin.



So yes, this is the same old me, just trying to look younger. This is how it started, I woke up one day and realized that I have some serious grey hair. Not just a few stands, but several. And since the famous Melain (our hair stylist, speaking on behalf of many) decided to move to Maple Valley, might as well be Egypt, I had to do something in order to solve this problem. Also, I was just getting tired of the same old highlights, thought I'd go back to dark. I had it colored just like this the day before we left for Florida, but by the time we returned the sun had faded it. Anyways.... my natural color is really dark brown, so hopefully it won't fade to much. I think I'll keep it this way for awhile, Ryan loves it.

9 comments:

Torrie said...

i'm right up the street if you ever need a quick color fix:)
that reminds me- i've got a color client to call back about a touch up!
love the hair!
and it does make you look younger!

Melinda said...

wow, your hair is getting so long! I think thats the longest I've seen it! I love it dark, but I might be partial! ;)

Unknown said...

Geez Shannon, I've been gone from the ward for a few years and you don't appear to have aged one bit! you look beautiful.

I've enjoyed perusing your blog. Sorry to hear about the death of your hamster.

Celeste Pearson said...

Woohoo! I do like your hair dark. And it is getting long!! You and your family can visit anytime - Bryan and I are boring and never really have any plans.

Anonymous said...

I dun told you the hair made you look young and gorgeous- Im always right. haha
You do look fabulous..now if I could just get my hair to look like that! I love this post-its nice to see a pic of you!

Anonymous said...

ps- your nails look AMAZING.

Paige said...

You do look so fabulous! Fierce! I think you look younger than when I met you 7 years ago.

Audrey said...

Love the dark! You're such a stylish mom! You've got teenagers? no way!

Shanda said...

Shannon, you look great! And are you loving the play structure? LOOKS SO FUN!! Hope you guys are good!