CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ryan Dancing?


So I realized that after I blogged about Kenedee, I should mention that for Tessa's birthday the end of May, we enrolled her in more private dance classes. She is taking Salsa with Ryan. I thought it would be a good idea for them to take it together so that they could have some father/daughter time. When dancing, they get along fine, otherwise...not so much. Tessa is too much like her father which he doesn't see. At any rate, Tessa said that Ryan is a great dancer, but she herself isn't into the Salsa so much. It's only a 1-month class, so we'll continue with other types and see what she likes. Her favorite type of dance in Swing. In fact, at our daycare sock hop, she and a dance partner from school performed for everyone. I wished I could say that she got her dance moves from me, but that would be lying:(
She also did some dancing at her choir concert the other night, but I forgot my camera so you'll just have to take my word. She loves to dance but I wished we would have started her many many years ago.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're taking salsa?? Thats awesome! Too bad she isn't loving it, maybe she just needs a few more times to get the hang of it? Im glad they're doing that tho, especially during hard times- its good to have a few good moments.

Melain said...

Salsa is good excercise! Couldn't get Ryan to go for a swing class huh? Too funny. You guys should try polka next. It's the most ridiculous music on the planet, but it's SUCH a fun dance!!!

kelly said...

what a great dad!
i would love to see ryan doing the salsa...

Shari Baker said...

Hi Shannon and the rest of the Malcom Family! I found your blog through Shanda and Wade's blog and I'm so thrilled. I love blogging and have found that it is a great way to keep in touch. It's fun to hear of your adventures and I'm excited to be able to keep up-to-date with more family. This is Marilyn Pincock's daughter by the way. Hope all continues to go well in your busy life. Feel free to check out our blog.

Jack said...

Now this will be a shock from the past! This is the Jack Arbogast family saying "hi" and how great to see your blog and that you are soooo happy! Our blog is "ACTFAMILIES.blogspot.com" and we love for you to come see us. This is so great and hope you don't mind we have visited your site! They will remember the dancing as a wonderful thing down the line.....The Arbo's