CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tessa's 21st Birthday


Well I tried to download a picture of Tessa and I can't figure out how to get her out of the horizontal position.  Need to figure that out before I can post her picture.  Any ways, Tessa is now the big 21!  She has been in love with "Batman" for several years now, so I made her a batman blanket since she is always cold.  With the help of dear friend Kathy Griffard and her cricut machine, I also put together a Batman dry erase board with options for changing out the background.  She loved it.  Her choice for dinner celebration was at Azetca.   

 
The evening of her actual birthday she spent it with friends of course. They went to the Rock Woodfire Grill. She had asked me to purple cupcakes with blue frosting, the #21 in Purple icing and pink sprinkles. Kind of an odd array of colors but I granted her wish. I think she enjoyed her day. 

0 comments: