CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Family Vacation to Utah - Pre Reunion






We arrived in Utah on Saturday, July 26th. Arriving 1-week early for the family reunion so we could attend church and the blessing of my brother's new son, Sam. It was really cool to have all the family there to support this special day. Afterwards, we went to my brother's for a BBQ and enjoyed the afternoon with my grandpa. As you can see, grandpa and Kyle were having fun husking the corn. The photo with all the boys is a 4-generation photo with my grandfather, my dad, my brother and the first "Lassen" great grandson. Thanks David for carrying on the last name, we knew we could count on you:)

The other photo is a picture of my parents and all my siblings.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I'll have to go back and look really closely to see the family resemblances. That pic of Kyle is priceless..