CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weight Watcher's

So tonight, Ryan and I attended our first weight watcher's meeting. You're probably thinking, is that really worth blogging about? Well yes it is, because the more people I tell, the more accountable I have to be. I can't do it on my own, believe me I've already tried. I signed up about 4 years ago and lost about 7 pounds, but was really discouraged because I didn't have anyone to help me get through it. I gave up after a couple of months. It was too difficult to stick to it when no one else in the home was feeling the same way as I was. Ryan and I have been discussing this for quite some time now. Of course there's always a reason to start next week, right? Well we have a goal in mind and we have 9 months to get there, so I'm hoping with everyone's support, I can make it this time! Just getting Ryan to attend with me and join up as well will really help:)

3 comments:

Torrie said...

1 point bagels are a wonder! found at marysville walmart
laughing cow light sold in jumbo packs at costco- really great! and only 1pt!
crystal light is also a life saver when you need to feel full. i have lost 11 pounds and went to the dr. who let me know that i need to stop the program for two health reasons that are out of my control.
i wish you the best of luck and know that you can do it!
just write it ALL down!

kelly said...

i love ww.
and i like to go to their website (free) message boards to get all kinds of support and inspiration.
good luck, you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

oh Torrie..lost 11 lbs and now you have to stop?? You passed on some great tips tho. My favorite is that you can eat and eat and eat as much salad as you can stand, I Looove salad. So the tricky part is finding a flavor that doesn't have too many points to put ON the salad! I like the spritzers you can buy near the salad dressings.
Im so proud of you guys- you won't regret it. I love the quote "that cookie could never taste as good as being skinny feels" ..it keeps me going when I don't want to anymore. Maybe you could insert "ice cream" into the "cookie" line. haha
Im glad you told us all tho, we will be watching every move you make! And as for Ryan- rock on buddy, doin' it with the wife is sexy. and yes I meant that as a double-meaning comment...heh heh heh